The following are items we recommend you bring;
- Waterproof coat.
- Pants suitable for riding such as jodphurs or thick pants (eg. moleskins). Jeans with thick inside seams can cause leg chaffing so we would advise not riding in jeans unless you are used to them (or wear some stockings or similar underneath). Note: shorts are not suitable for riding no matter how hot it is!
- Enclosed boots suitable for riding (preferably with a heel).
- Other footwear to change into at night.
- Personal effects – toiletries etc and personal medication if required.
- At least one complete change of clothes.
- Towel, bathers, sunscreen and hat.
- Warm sleeping bag & pillow.
- Swag (if you bring a swag, please roll it up very tight).
- Torch with new batteries.
- Soft drink &/or alcohol (preferably in cans/plastic bottles. Avoid glass please).
- Camera with extra batteries and plenty of storage space.
- Pack everything in a secure and preferably waterproof pack or bag (not too big as space is limited).
Items we supply:
- Fully enclosed swag (if required).
- Ice filled eskys for your refreshments.
- Helmets, saddle bags and water bottles.
- Suede gators (covers your lower leg to prevent chaffing) are available if required.
- General camp items (chairs, hot shower, sun shelters, tents, etc.).